Sequoia School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Local Education Agency (LEA)
Schools in this LEA: Sequoia Deaf School, Kinetic Energy Learning Labs for Youth (KELLY)
School Governing Board Members:
|Sherri Collins, Community Member
||Keri Gregory, Edkey Representative
|Jerry Lewis, Edkey Representative
||Jevon Lewis, Edkey Representative
|Kathy Roadlander, Edkey Representative
- Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the general public that the Sequoia Deaf School Governing Boards will hold their scheduled meetings at the Edkey, Inc Administrative Offices located at 1460 S. Horne Street Mesa, AZ 85204, Building 6, Conference Room. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation: such as a language interpreter, by contacting the Edkey Administrative Office at 480-461-3200 ext. 10632. Act (29 CFR 35.106; Notice).
- Copies of the meeting notices, agendas, and minutes can be found:
- On this webpage below
- At the Edkey Inc, Administrative Offices located at 1460 S. Horne Street Mesa, AZ 85204 in the lobby of Building 6.
- At the school’s main offices located at: 1460 S. Horne, Mesa, AZ 85204
- Meeting notices and agendas will be available at least 24 hours prior to the Governing Board Meeting.
- Governing Board Meetings will be scheduled quarterly and held after school hours.
- Telephonic access to Governing Board meetings will be provided at the school.
Governing School Board Meeting Notices, Agendas, Minutes, Etc.