Thank you for your interest in volunteering or completing your observation hours with our school. All interested parties must complete the attached forms and meet with the Principal before receiving an assignment. It is vital that you read and understand our school policies and requirements.
In accordance with Arizona Revised Statue (A.R.S.) § 15-512, volunteers and observation students who are not a parent or guardian of a child in the school where they will be working must be fingerprinted. A fingerprint application is available in our Sequoia District office located in Bldg #6 at 1460 S. Horne, Mesa, 85204.
*Note this process can take up to 12 weeks after you submit the fingerprint application and pay the applicable fees. You will not be assigned a position until you have the card.
To apply to become a volunteer or complete your observation hours at Sequoia Deaf School, click the link to the “Sequoia Deaf School Volunteer Application” below, fill your information into the PDF and print a copy to bring with you to our school at 1460 S Horne in Mesa, AZ.
Thanks again for your interest. We hope to see you soon!
- Sequoia Schools
- American Heritage Academy
- Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics
- Children First Leadership Academy
- George Washington Academy
- Pathfinder Academy
- Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark
- Sequoia Charter School Elementary
- Sequoia Charter School Secondary
- Sequoia Choice - Arizona Distance Learning
- Sequoia Choice Precision School
- Sequoia Deaf School
- Sequoia Lehi School
- Sequoia Pathway Academy
- Sequoia Village School